FRIDAY & SATURDAY AUGUST 11 & 12, 2023
11 a.m.–5 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday
Join us as an Arts and Crafts Artisan for the 44th Anniversary of the Michaywe Arts & Crafts Fair on Friday and Saturday, August 11 & 12, 2023, in northern Michigan.
Michaywe is a stunning setting for our Arts & Crafts Fair. We are 8 miles south of the Gaylord, Michigan’s Alpine Village, and just east of I-75 in the Heart of Northern Michigan. Our clubhouse and wooded, park-like setting serve as the backdrop for the fair, which can comfortably accommodate more than 100 exhibitors.
We know our exhibitors crucial to a successful fair and we love to spoil you! Our committee is onsite to assist with your needs during the fair. Tables and electricity for your booth are available at a nominal fee. Handicapped parking is provided. Booths are available inside our clubhouse and outside around the picturesque pond and down the corridor to our golf course. Our exhibitors come back year after year.
Complete the registration form and send in your check today!
We look forward to seeing you in August 2023.
Our vendor-friendly Arts & Crafts Fair includes the following:
- A beautiful park-like setting for outdoor booths, and a selection of indoor booths
- Juried show to show off the quality of your items (this is no flea market!)
- Hospitality volunteers to make sure you have the best fair possible (including assistance setting up and taking down your booth, or sitting in when you need to take a quick break)
- Shuttle service to and from the exhibitor parking area
- Coffee, donuts, and water available
- Free package pick-up for customers who are purchasing large items
- A discount at our award-winning “Inn the Woods” restaurant
- A discount at Michaywe’s Golf Pro Shop
- Exclusive pricing for exhibitors at the Michaywe Pines Golf Course
- Free off-site camping area for self-contained units
- Free Facebook display about the exhibitor and their art
- Free display and listing on this site
Contact us with questions at: