FRIDAY & SATURDAY, AUG. 14 & 15, 2020
11 a.m.–5 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday
Join us as an Arts and Crafts Artisan for the 42nd Annual Michaywe Arts & Crafts Fair on Friday and Saturday, August 14 & 15, 2020, in northern Michigan. Michaywe Arts and Crafts Fair Visitor Flyer 2020.
As a peaceful, four-season recreational and residential community, Michaywe is a stunning setting for the annual Arts & Crafts Fair. We are 8 miles south of the Gaylord, Michigan’s Alpine Village, and just east of I-75 in the Heart of Northern Michigan. The Michaywe Arts and Crafts Fair is easily accessible from across northern Michigan including Traverse City, Charlevoix, Mackinaw City, Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Alpena, Indian River, and West Branch.
Michaywe’s clubhouse and its wooded, park-like setting serve as the backdrop for the fair, which can comfortably accommodate more than 100 exhibitors.
Our vendor-friendly Arts & Crafts Fair includes the following:
- A beautiful park-like setting for outdoor booths, and a selection of indoor booths
- Juried show to show off the quality of your items (this is no flea market!)
- Hospitality volunteers to make sure you have the best fair possible (including assistance setting up and taking down your booth, or sitting in when you need to take a quick break)
- Shuttle service to and from the exhibitor parking area
- Coffee, donuts, and water available
- Free package pick-up for customers who are purchasing large items
- A discount at our award-winning “Inn the Woods” restaurant
- A discount at Michaywe’s Golf Pro Shop
- Exclusive pricing for exhibitors at the Michaywe Pines Golf Course
- Off-site camping area for self-contained units
- Free Facebook display about the exhibitor and their art
- Free display and listing on this site